Are you an avid lover of brownies and blondies? Do you want to be part of a fun team of people and help us get our delicious treats out to the masses? We have the perfect opportunity for you. We're currently on the lookout for more bakers and packers to join our team and help expand our growing business.
For more details please look below and apply on Indeed by clicking the link here
Brown and Blond make brownies. Since 2010, that’s all we’ve made. Lots and lots (really, a lot) of scrumptious, gooey chocolatey brownies.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our small bakery team, we are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and organised person to jump on board to assist with baking and order preparations.
We are looking to take the right candidate on a full time basis between 25-40 hours per week over 5 days.
Monday to Friday shifts starting between 4am, 5am and 6am.
Extra hours available over busy periods.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage and pack online orders for both retail and wholesale customers to the highest standard
- Baking and preparing of baked goods
- Maintain the baking area in a neat and hygienic manner.
- Lifting heavy sacks of ingredients and other baking items.
- Operating baking machinery and implements.
- Maintain and sanitize baking utensils, tools, implements and machinery.
- Develop and create new delicious bakery products and recipes
- Packing customer orders to the highest of standards.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction through baking of delicious bakery products.
- Strictly adhere to food safety laws and standards while preparing bakery products
Qualifications & Skills
Previous catering experience preferred but not essential, we would love to hear from any baking enthusiasts!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Reference ID: Brown & Blond Baker/ Order packer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- Yearly bonus
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- baking: 1 year (preferred)